Explain firewalls, routing and VPN; configure a stateful firewall at Layer 2 - 4 to protect a network; setup simple routing and NAT. Demonstrate remote connectivity capabilites with an IPSec VPN.
- Industrial network security
- Basic routing concepts, TCP vs UPD and others
- Firewalls and different types
- Duplicate IP scenarions and NAT routing
- Overview of VPN technology
- mGuard application scenarios and hands on
Basics of industrial networking, and/or be able to describe common network concepts such as the difference between routing and switching, and the OSI model layers. Watch 5 minute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmiRI 5W2rY
**The 2nd day of class will end early at 12:30pm.