The goal of the 5-day NiagaraAX Certification Technical Training course is to help a broad range of distribution partners in the building automation, energy services, power/utility, and industrial sectors gain the level of technical expertise necessary to effectively and efficiently design, engineer, and program projects using the NiagaraAX Framework.
- Creating a new station/commissioning
- Intro to Programming
- NDIO Lighting Controls, System Px and Control Extensions
- Customizing the Workbench
- User Admin
- Alarms, Histories & Scheduling
- Niagara Network
- Exporting Histories & Alarms
- LON/BACNET/MSTP Integration
- Time & Weather Sync
- Presentation Graphics
- Each student is required to have a Windows 7 or 8 based laptop with Administrator privileges running a licensed copy of the most current version of WorkplaceAX 18.104.22.168 (you will be e-mailed a confirmation page with a link to download a training demo version of the software once you have registered).
- Student should have basic Windows knowledge.
- Pre-course computer-based learning modules must be completed prior to start of class, pre-course work will take approx. 12 hours to complete. You may download pre-course modules here.
- A basic operations class (Niagara Operations) is offered as a pre-course to the NiagaraAXCertification, we suggest you take this class prior to enrolling in the NiagaraAXCertification class.