Students will receive an overview of the FX MSTP field controller system, create programs from standard tree systems using the Programmable Controller and Commissioning Tool, then connect to the controllers to download their program into the controllers after setting up the hardware and software to communicate properly.
- FX-PC Controller Overview
- FX-PCT & CCT Programming & Commissioning Tool Overview
- Bluetooth Wireless Communication
- Downloading and Uploading FX-PC Controllers
- Modifying Points
- Control Strategies
- Introduction to Wireless Devices
- Creating a New Application Simulation Mode
- MS/TP Communications
Class Logistics Notes:
Please note that the training will take place from 8:00-5:00 pm EST Monday through Wednesday. Students should be in a distraction free environment to make sure that they are able to focus during the session. We encourage the students to occasionally use their webcam if possible to allow for better interaction and communication in the virtual environment (though this is not a requirement!). Please do not hesitate to ask questions during the class! This can be done using the Chat or Q&A Panels in the training software or verbally.
- Each student is required to have a Windows 8/10 based laptop with administrator privileges.
- Students will need to be able to utilize a remote desktop connection to access a training PC within the training environment.
- Students are expected to have a functional working knowledge of Windows and computers, including: understanding navigation, locating files, folder structures, file paths, browser basics, cut/copy/paste, and using a mouse/keyboard (right/left click) in order to be successful in this class.