CIPer Model 30 Introduction
The goal of the 3 1/2 day Honeywell CIPer 30 Introduction course is to give students a deep dive of the capabilities of the Honeywell CIPer30 controller. Based on the Niagara 4 Framework, the CIPer 30 has a 4-port switch for full integration of HVAC systems, IT networks, and operational technologies. Students will take a certification exam on the final day of the class.
- Model 30 Specifications and Overview
- Basic Installation
- Application Design and Programming
- Event or Sequenced Control Logic
- Physical Points
- Expansion IO
- HOA Switches
- New Sylk Integration Model
- Schedules and Alarms
- Network Data Sharing
- N4 Certification
- Each student is required to have a Windows 7/8/10 based laptop running a licensed copy of the most current version of WorkPlace (4.9.x.x).
- Students must have administrator privileges on your laptop, including the ability to turn off the Windows firewall and to download/install software. Students must also have an internet browser, a recent version of java, and be able to connect to the internet without restriction
- Students are expected to have a functional working knowledge of Windows and computers, including: understanding navigation, locating files, folder structures, file paths, browser basics, cut/copy/paste, and using a mouse/keyboard (right/left click) in order to be successful in this class.