Niagara AX to Niagara 4 Instructor-Led Crossover Certification
The goal of the 3-day, classroom setting, Niagara 4 Technical Certification Training is to educate students already AX certified to a basic level of technical expertise to effectively and efficiently design, engineer, and program projects using the Niagara 4 Framework.
Students who pass the testing at the end of the class will be Niagara 4 certified and will receive an official Tridium Niagara 4 certificate and 2.4 CEUs.
- Niagara 4 Product Summary
- Hardware Summary (JACE 8000)
- Niagara AX to Niagara 4 Migration Tools
- Niagara 4 Entity Model (Tagging, Hierarchy, Relationships, etc.)
- Niagara 4 Search Functions
- Niagara 4 System Architecture
- Niagara 4 Charting Functions
- Niagara 4 Security & User Administration
- Niagara 4 HTML5 Views
- Niagara 4 Dashboards
- Certification Exam - Niagara 4 Technical Certification
- Each student must be NiagaraAX Certified
- Each student is required to have a Windows 7/8/10 based laptop running a licensed copy of the most current version of WorkPlace (4.7.110) and NiagaraAX 3.8.401
- Students must have administrator privileges on your laptop, including the ability to turn off the Windows firewall and to download/install software. Students must also have an internet browser, a recent version of java, and be able to connect to the internet without restriction
- Students are expected to have a functional working knowledge of Windows and computers, including: understanding navigation, locating files, folder structures, file paths, browser basics, cut/copy/paste, and using a mouse/keyboard (right/left click) in order to be successful in this class.