FIN Stack 4.0
Class Overview: The objective of this 4-day class is to prepare System Integrators to be confident in their ability to install and configure the FIN Stack Building Automation Framework into a typical integration job.
- Field Device and Data integration
- Data Modeling
- Haystack Tagging
- History Collection and Display
- Schedule Creation
- Custom Programming
- Alarm configuration and Management
- Custom Graphics Creation
- Summary Views
- Users and Security
Target Audience: The intended audiences for this class are Controls Technicians, Controls Service Technicians, Application Engineers, and Controls Programmers.
Prerequisites: General competence with computer use. Knowledge of BAS/BOS control sysems a plus.
Student Materials: All class materials and software required will be provided. Students must bring their own laptop for in-class labs and activities. It is highly recommended that students bring an actual mouse to use with their PC, as it is difficult to be efficent using only the touchpad on the laptop. A special software license will be provided to allow for the use of software during the class.
Laptops should meet the following minimal requirements:
- Students must have administrative rights to their Windows account on their PC.
- Windows or Mac PC can be used, but if Mac, user should have knowledge of how to properly configure network ports, bridge VM network functions, etc.
- Google Chrome is recommended for use with FIN Stack software. (Other browsers will work, but to varying degrees of success, at this time).
Certification: Upon successful completion of the class, student will recieve a certificatie of recognition as being FIN Stack 4.0 Certified.