Combustion Theory Analysis
This class is geared towards service technicians who test and tune burners for combustion efficiency. Topics covered include: the combustion process, why it's important to measure, how contractors can make money using an analyzer, how to use an analyzer and more!
- Combustion process:
- What is combustion?
- 3 T's of combustion
- CO2 (carbon dixoide)
- Direct O2 vs. CO2 (Why measuring O2 is important)
- CO (carbon monoxide)
- Why perform combustion test & why use analyzers?
- Why do we need to measure?
- How contractors can make money ($$) using an analyzer
- Atmospheric vs. High Efficiency condensing boilers/furnaces
- BTU series of analyzers & IAQ Monitors
- How to use an analyzer
- Combustible gas leak detection (model 7899) soap bubbles vs. actual detection
Continuing Education Units: **Class counts for 2 NATE CEU Hours!**