VYKONPro Niagara Enterprise Training
Niagara TCP certified programmers can learn the latest Niagara 4 features and best practices during the VYKONPro training course. This comprehensive 5-day program enhances the programmer's knowledge and helps them streamline engineering processes.
Please note this is an instructor-led virtual class.
- Cyber Security and Application Hardening
- Data Modeling Basics
- Utilizing NEQL and Search Tools
- Advanced Data Modeling using Haystack
- Designing Responsive Graphics
- LDAP/AD Integration for User Management
- Tag Based PX Design
- SSO and SAML Configuration
- Deploying Devices Using Templates
- Bulk Deployment of Templates Using Spreadsheets and Niagara Supervisor Provisioning Tools
- Configuring and using the System Database for Enterprise Applications
- Developing Enterprise Wide Hierarchies
- IP Based Niagara Edge Controller Commissioning & Programming
- ACE Application Programming
- Web Chart Enhancements
Target Audience: This class is designed for Niagara 4 Certified systems integrators, engineers, and controls technicians
Prerequisites: Each student must be Niagara 4 Certified and have a laptop running at a minimum Vykon WorkPlace Version 4.10.
Class Logistics Notes:
Please note that the training will still take place from 8:00-5:00 pm Monday through Friday EST. Students should be in a distraction free environment to make sure that they are able to focus during the session. We encourage the students to use their webcam if possible to allow for better interaction and communication in the virtual environment (though this is not a requirement!). Please do not hesitate to ask questions during the class! This can be done using the Chat or Q&A Panels in the training software or verbally.